If you're looking to order a pair of prescription eyeglasses (clear lenses) with us, you've come to the right place!
On our website, you can choose a frame, add prescription lenses to it and submit your prescription in a few clicks!
After you place your order, we will review all your prescription details and contact you to clarify any questions before sending your frames to our partner optical lab for prescription processing.
If you ever have any questions about your prescription, we're always here to help! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org any time.
To learn how to read your prescription, you can read our article here.
Here's how you can order prescription Rx glasses on our website in 6 easy steps:
2. After you've chosen your frame, click the SELECT LENSES button. If it doesn't appear immediately, just hang tight. It may take 1 to 2 seconds to load.
3. Choose your prescription: either Single Vision (for seeing near or far) or Reading (for seeing near only).
Below the two prescription options, you'll find two non-prescription options: Non-Prescription Blue-Light-Blocking and Frame Only. If you want prescription glasses with blue-light-blocking glasses, click Single Vision or Reading, and then you'll see an option to choose prescription blue-light-blocking lenses.
4. Next, you can either upload your prescription file or enter the values manually. You can also click "Email Your Prescription Later" if you don't have your prescription on hand.
If you have your prescription in a digital format, you can upload it. Our form accepts images (JPG, PNG) and PDFs.
Otherwise, you can enter the values manually using our dropdown options.
5. It's now time to choose your lenses! We offer clear and blue-light-blocking lenses in three indexes: Classic (1.56 index), 1.60 index and 1.67 index. For high prescriptions, opt for 1.60 or 1.67 index lenses, which will be thinner and lighter than our Classic (1.56 index) option.
6. After you've chosen your lenses, review your order and click the ADD TO CART button. That's it!
With our online prescription checkout flow, we've tried to make ordering prescription glasses as easy as a couple of clicks.
At the same time, we appreciate how nerve-wracking the process can be, and if you ever have any questions about it or even want step-by-step guidance over a Zoom call, please email us at email@example.com any time!
Thank you for your support!
Ready to Rocket?
P.S. If you want to buy a pair of prescription sunglasses from us, please click here for our guide. The steps are a little different, so we wrote a separate blog post on them.