At Rocket Eyewear, we’re on a mission to create high-quality eyewear products that fit and flatter a diversity of face shapes while building a Singaporean brand for the world!
Since 2017, Rocket Eyewear has grown from a simple idea inspired by our mother's knack for losing her sunglasses on trips into a profitable little business with global reach.
On the back of a single frame shape, which we make in two fits, three sizes and 40 colourways, we have served tens of thousands of customers in over 30 countries, with the U.S. being our largest and fastest-growing market.
Having found product-market fit — our sunglasses have garnered almost 2,000 five-star ★★★★★ reviews online — we're looking to expand and excited to invite you to join us on our mission!
What we're looking for
This year, as we embark on an ambitious plan to 10X our business within the next three years, we're looking to form a team of entrepreneurial self-starters to identify, test and pursue opportunities that will build awareness and drive sales in our two key markets of Singapore and the U.S.
What you'll do
This marketing manager role entails a mix of creativity, experimentation and execution within three segments: partnerships, advertising and content marketing. You will have the opportunity to come up with new ideas, validate them through testing and enjoy full ownership over your initiatives.
- Spearhead our brand ambassador program to partner with like-minded content creators and influencers to champion our brand vision and story
- Collaborate with other brands on cross-marketing initiatives
- Work with press and media partners to craft brand stories worth sharing
- Develop offline retail partnerships to place our products where our customers are
- Strategise advertising creative and copy for social media advertising on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok (and other channels you see fit!)
- Organise photoshoots to generate content
- Coordinate advertising campaigns with our performance marketing manager and analyse results to improve performance
- Create helpful content (blog posts, YouTube videos) to serve search-based traffic
- Assist our operations team with advanced customer service inquiries that may require more thoughtful, nuanced responses
Who you are
We care more about what you CAN do than what you have done in the past! We’re looking for a fast-learner who is proactive and resilient (you bounce back from adversity).
That said, some experience is a plus, and ideally, for this role:
- An excellent command of written English because you will be interacting with people all over the world.
- Attained at least a bachelor's degree
- Experience with sales either at another company or your own business/side-hustle!
- Familiarity with Google Suite, specifically spreadsheets
And you are:
- A problem solver
- A people person
- Data-driven and outcome-oriented
- Proactive — you take initiative
- Productive — you get things done
- Curious about patterns that underpin consumer psychology
- Responsible and take ownership of your ideas and actions
- Excited to scale our company to higher heights!
Full-time | Singapore-based
What we can offer
- An open, flexible environment and culture to help you produce your best work
- Hands-on exposure to all aspects (e.g. marketing, operations, product) of building and growing a direct-to-consumer e-commerce startup
- A seat at the table where your voice counts, and your impact is far-reaching
Interested in this role?
To apply, please email your resume to ming[at]rocketeyewear.com and include a short blurb about why you are applying so that we can learn more about you. Thank you!
P.S. If operations are more up your alley, click here.